OEM Partnership Manager
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Are you looking to make your mark on a growing team? We're searching for an OEM Partnership Manager that will be responsible for maintaining relationships with OEMs and Regional Managers. In this role, you'll be working in an assigned territory while providing regular follow-up and establishing consistent communication. The OEM Partnership Manager directly impacts company’s bottom line while influencing large-scale product adoption and will have tremendous impact as we continue to grow relationships with automakers. You'll work directly with key decision makers at Fortune 500 companies, travel to nice destinations, and make an impact on the company’s bottom line.
What You'll Do:
- Professionally present CarGurus products and services, devise sales plans and strategies to achieve targets, and provide insights and recommendations to improve client performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain tracking and provide reporting on revenue, new accounts, and sales forecasts
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, & Sales Operations, to identify opportunities, coordinate outreach, and launch programs
- Communicate regularly with other team members to coordinate strategy and to provide information about recent/upcoming meetings and outreach
- Strengthen existing relationships with key clients, book meetings with prospects, and cultivate new client partnerships
- Frequently host clients and prospects at events
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- 3-5 years relevant experience, ideally working directly with automakers
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to drive change and accelerate growth
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Back to top