National OEM Account Strategist
With over 20 million unique monthly visitors, CarGurus.com is the fastest-growing and largest auto shopping site in the United States. Founded by CEO Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus makes the car shopping process easier for consumers and dealers alike through pricing transparency, reviews, and a superb user experience.
CarGurus is looking for a leader to develop value-added, influential relationships with automotive OEM companies. A successful candidate will be highly-driven, results-oriented and experienced in building successful relationships at all levels of an organization.
The National OEM Account Strategist role is a great opportunity for an enterprising person seeking to deliver on key corporate initiatives at a national level.
- Become CarGurus’ ambassador to major automotive OEM companies
- Develop a deep network of influential relationships at each OEM
- Advance co-op related initiatives, including achieving approved partner status and adoption of CarGurus products
- Partner to acquire valuable data feeds (including new car specs, new video/photo content, CPO, plus others)
- Communicate convincingly the CarGurus value proposition
- Report to CarGurus leadership on OEM trends and developments
- Establish best practices to be replicated across OEMs
- Achieve role-specific accountability metrics and goals
- 7+ years professional experience, with at least 3 years consultative, business development or enterprise sales roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the automotive industry strongly preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal talents
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations
- Capacity to influence stakeholders when divergent opinions are present
- Ability to effectively track and report goals, progress and results
- High degree of integrity
- Comfort working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce a plus
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top