Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic teammate to make things happen on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. This person will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns across a variety of new and proven vehicles, including conferences, email marketing, direct mail, and webinars. We are looking for a self-starter based in Dublin who is able to work independently while also liaising with our US-based Marketing team. A successful Marketing Manager has a real passion for marketing and strong analytical skills to get results.
- Execute all aspects of multi-channel campaigns (offline and online) to acquire dealer customers.
- Track and analyze success of marketing campaigns. Analyze critical marketing metrics and deliver actionable insights.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaigns and provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Design creative with freelancers and create/update marketing collateral.
- Execute direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
- Lead sponsorship and exhibiting at automotive conferences.
- Handle event logistics for tradeshows, conferences, sporting events, client outings, and other events as required.
- Develop dealer-facing content, including webinars, workshop presentations, and social media content.
- Deliver live webinars to automotive dealers.
- Partner with sales and engineering to ensure successful execution and follow-up on campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple marketing priorities to deliver results.
- Extraordinary communication skills, written and verbal.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, or webinars a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.
- Automotive industry experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top