Marketing Coordinator (Temporary)
Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced tech company? The CarGurus International B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to help support its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers in international markets. This person will have an opportunity to work on many different B2B marketing vehicles, including events, email marketing, direct mail, and webinars. A willingness to jump in wherever needed is a must!
- Assisting the marketing team with campaign activities, such as direct mail development, webinars, and email campaigns.
- Managing all aspects of event logistics for tradeshows, conferences, sporting events, client outings, and other events as required. Responsibilities include managing the timeline, budget, invitation process, registration, food and beverage, hotel bookings, and other event logistics.
- Managing the selection and fulfillment of promotional items.
- Updating marketing collateral as needed.
- Managing the tracking of the marketing budget.
- Maintaining campaign tracking in Salesforce.
- Initiating marketing projects as opportunities arise and taking on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, with an interest in marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities with limited oversight.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytically oriented and comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and/or Hubspot, a plus.
- International work experience a plus.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top