Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced tech company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to help support its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers in the U.S. and international markets. This person will have an opportunity to work on many different B2B marketing vehicles, including events, email marketing, direct mail, and webinars. A willingness to jump in wherever needed is a must! Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the marketing team with campaign activities, such as direct mail development, webinars, and email campaigns.
- Managing all aspects of event logistics for trade shows, conferences, sporting events, client outings, and other events as required. Responsibilities include managing the timeline, budget, invitation process, registration, food and beverage, hotel bookings, and other event logistics.
- Managing the selection and fulfillment of promotional items.
- Updating marketing collateral as needed.
- Managing the tracking of the marketing budget.
- Maintaining campaign tracking in Salesforce.
- Initiating marketing projects as opportunities arise and taking on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, with an interest in marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities with limited oversight.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytically oriented and comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.
- International work experience a plus.
Meet Some of Cargurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top