Marketing Content Writer - B2B
Are you looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing Team is looking for an insightful content creator to position CarGurus as a thought leader to automotive dealers. We’re seeking an analytical marketer with a knack for seeking out story ideas, one who can source data and understand its nuances to unearth insights. This person loves to gather and synthesize information from a wide variety of sources and turn it into compelling webinars, presentations, white-papers, direct mail, case studies, blog and social media posts, and more.
A successful Content Writer will clearly communicate CarGurus’ positioning and messaging to automotive dealers while keeping an eye on critical details like accuracy, grammar, story flow, style, and tone. They will have the intrinsic capability to speak the language of sales, marketing, and tech – distilling CarGurus’ competitive advantage in clear, compelling and persuasive language that captures mind and market share.
- Create dealer-facing content that positions CarGurus as a thought leader in the industry and helps dealers improve their digital marketing efforts, while aiming to attract, nurture, and convert qualified leads and retain current customers.
- Analyze data from internal and third-party sources to identify trends and relevant stories.
- Capture source material from interviews with dealers, subject matter experts, and senior leadership and convert it to meaningful stories.
- Ensure the tone and voice of the company and its application across all marketing materials.
- Maintain a library of content on cargurus.com, spanning multiple audiences and personas.
- Manage CarGurus’ dealer blog and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Engineering, Consumer Content, PR, and Product to gather data, unearth ideas, and share knowledge across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism or related field
- 3+ years of writing experience, ideally in a high-velocity B2B setting
- Solid portfolio with incredible content and measurable results
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred; automotive industry experience not required
- Strong, emotion-invoking storytelling skills translatable across many mediums
- Analytical prowess, capable of interpreting data to improve content effectiveness
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Willingness to pitch in as needed and be a team player
- Must provide content and/or writing samples
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top