Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic, fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for a talented Graphic Designer who has a passion for design and building brands across multiple marketing channels. As the first creative hire to the B2B marketing team, a successful Graphic Designer will be comfortable collaborating with the business team, while operating independently. Most importantly, the Graphic Designer will be excited to evolve our brand design to drive results with automotive dealers.
- Design printed marketing materials, such as direct mail and product collateral, in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Partner with content marketers to design white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars for dealer marketing campaigns.
- Build email templates, landing pages, and banner ads to bring our brand to life in a digital format.
- Participate in developing brand standards for the dealer marketing team in collaboration with consumer marketing team.
- Work closely with print vendors, freelancers, and internal marketing and sales teams to ensure design success of different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication or related field.
- 3-5 years of applied graphic, print and/or visual design experience.
- Mastery of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML, a plus.
- Creative thinker with strong hands-on graphic design, layout and typography skills.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects and timelines across different marketing functions.
- Successful in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Gifted at interpreting direction from multiple teams to ensure business objectives are met while staying within brand design.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
Meet Some of Cargurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top