Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our CFO and other members of the executive team. You must be organized, solution-oriented, communicative and personable. In this position you will work with sensitive information and contacts, requiring the utmost level of professionalism and trustworthiness. The role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic and often ambiguous environment. To thrive in this type of environment you must be someone who proactively gets things done without waiting for instruction.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule and help administer quarterly board meetings and internal executive meetings
- Manage calendars with complex multi-party coordination
- Lead coordination of meeting logistics for large company events
- Interact professionally with colleagues inside/outside the company
- Maintain and organize sensitive information
- Prepare agendas and assist with correspondence
- Help prepare agendas, presentations and content for meetings
- Manage travel and expense submission
Who You Are:
- College degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Affable but assertive when necessary
- High proficiency in PowerPoint
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives in high-growth environments
- Excellent email, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize, coordinate, delegate and work under pressure
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Director of Dealer Relations
As Director of Dealer Relations, Mike helms the team that grows CarGurus’ customer base, while driving revenue growth, mitigating churn and revenue compression, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Back to top