Desktop Support Engineer
CarGurus is hiring a Desktop Support Engineer to join our IT Team. We are looking for a diligent individual that enjoys helping others and will contribute in the overall rate of expansion in our Cambridge offices and overseas. rollout of new systems for device management, and find better ways of growing a user base of 300+ users. Your ability to be creative and have the initiative to improve processes will be a great part of your success. Your audience will be wildly varied from C level executives, engineers to our sales team. One’s ability to collaborate and work efficiently is central to the IT Team’s culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Set up new hires desktops; involving everything from procurement to support
- Review and investigate Jira tickets
- Be responsible for trouble shooting and escalations
- Handle adds, moves and changes within the corporate infrastructure
Who You Are:
- Must have MACs (OSX) and some experience with PCs (Windows and/or Linux).
- JAMF/Casper Skills a BIG plus.
- Basic configuration laptops and peripherals and smart devices
- A/V and video conferencing systems for conference rooms and meeting spaces.
- Ticketing system knowledge (JIRA)
- VoIP Telephony Skills a plus.
- Strong organization and detail skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top