Customer Success Specialist (German Speaking)
The Customer Success Manager is focused primarily on new dealer clients and is tasked with making sure those accounts start off on the best possible trajectory through implementation, training, and responding to the customer’s specific needs. They will be able to provide an exceptional level of customer support, have the ability to proactively reach out to customers, and act as empowered thought leaders in our relationship with clients at all lifecycle stages.
- Provide exceptional levels of technical and business expertise; guidance; education; thought leadership; and high touch customer support for new and existing CarGurus dealer clients.
- Respond to inbound channels and also be comfortable using experience and judgement to determine when and how it is necessary to proactively reach out to customers.
- Effectively deliver the value proposition of CarGurus while enforcing policies, sharing best practices, and responding to customer’s needs with your best judgement
- Effectively communicate, coach, and support customers through both phone and email channels.
- Work collaboratively as part of a larger sales and support team by documenting activities and working in concert with other departments and colleagues
- 3-5+ years account management/support experience
- Outstanding communication and listening ability
- Strong sense of customer service and engagement
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement as an empowered individual contributor
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Fluent in German
- Industry experience a plus
- No expectation of travel required
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top