Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing Team is looking for an insightful content creator to position CarGurus as a thought leader to automotive dealers. We are seeking an analytical person with a knack for seeking out story ideas, who can source data and understand its nuances to unearth insights. This person will love to gather and synthesize information from a wide variety of sources and turn that information into compelling webinars, white papers, direct mail, case studies, blog and social media posts and more.
A successful Content Manager will clearly communicate CarGurus’ positioning and messaging to automotive dealers while keeping an ever-present eye on critical details like accuracy, grammar, story flow, style, and tone. You will have the intrinsic capability to speak the language of sales, marketing, and tech – distilling CarGurus’ competitive advantage in clear, compelling and persuasive language that captures mind and market share. Day to day you will:
- Create dealer facing content designed to position CarGurus as a thought leader in the industry, while aiming to attract, nurture, and convert qualified leads.
- Analyze data from internal and third-party sources to glean trends and relevant stories.
- Capture source material from interviews with dealers, subject matter experts, and senior leadership and convert to meaningful stories.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan marketing campaigns and ensure successful engagement with all content created.
- Ensure the tone and voice of the company and its application across all marketing materials.
- Manage CarGurus content calendar, dealer blog and social media platforms.
- Manage and maintain a library of content on CarGurus.com, spanning multiple audiences and personas.
- Create and maintain content processes, standards, distribution plans and timelines, leveraging digital and traditional platform solutions.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Engineering, Content, PR and Product to gather data, unearth ideas and share knowledge across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of marketing content experience, ideally in a high-velocity B2B setting
- Proven track record of driving a successful content strategy across channels
- Solid portfolio with incredible content and measurable results
- Strong, emotion-invoking storytelling skills translatable across many mediums
- Deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging and delivery
- Analytical prowess, capable of interpreting data to improve content effectiveness
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Willingness to pitch in as needed and be a team player
- Must provide content and/or writing samples
Meet Some of Cargurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top