Client Partner - Los Angeles, CA
CarGurus is looking for career-oriented Account Executives who are searching for rapid growth and career advancement on the CarGurus Advertising Sales team in Los Angeles. The successful candidate will be representing CarGurus in the field, and will be highly organized; will have a self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, exceptional communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Our Account Executives will have the unique opportunity to be the first to sell CarGurus high quality content and targeting to Fortune 100 brands.
- Work with major accounts and their advertising agencies, with a focus on OEM’s
- Articulate CarGurus overall business objectives and value proposition to the local ad community
- Prospect, cultivate, negotiate and close display ad deals
- Develop account strategies to drive long term revenue growth
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and handle objections
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships at all levels from CEO/CMO to Brand Managers to Media Buyers
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned meeting quota and other sales performance objectives
- Log all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years Tier 1 media sales experience and/or Tier 1 in-market automotive media experience at an agency
- 5+ years experience selling to Tier 1 automotive advertisers and Tier 1 in-market agency teams
- Understand the mobile landscape and provide a true consultative sales approach
- Develop strong prioritization and time management skills
- Effectively conduct sales presentations over the phone
- A burning desire to succeed in advertising sales
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone presence
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.com experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top