Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Client Partner will work in partnership with Senior Client Partner and VP of Advertising to develop strong direct display advertising, programmatic and data relationships with automotive brands and their agencies in Canada with revenue growth as the primary objective.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding business goals and performance targets related to CarGurus advertising, programmatic and data solutions
- Establish and expand Brand and Agency Trading Desk relationships to drive growth of new business relationships
- Partner with operations to clearly communicate client objectives and flawlessly execute advertising campaign implementations
- Prepare pitch materials as needed and present clients the CarGurus offering for direct and programmatic advertising campaign needs
- Manage sales pipeline for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Be an expert in the evolving technologies and capabilities available in the advertising marketplace
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven media advertising sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding business goals
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with operations teams to launch and scale campaigns
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Proven history working independently and with remote teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Fluency with the terminology and technology driving direct and programmatic advertising capabilities
- Strongly preferred 3 years' experience in media sales and programmatic advertising; strongly preferred candidates with relationships at agency trading desks
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Mike C.VP, Dealer Relations
As VP, Dealer Relations, Mike helms the team that grows CarGurus’ customer base, while driving revenue growth, mitigating churn and revenue compression, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Back to top