Business Operations Senior Associate
Meet Pistonheads, the marketplace, news and editorial site for premier and specialist cars, and home to the largest motoring community in Europe. PistonHeads enjoys a massive organic following and passionate audience, and is looking for outstanding talent to accelerate its growth to become the top tier UK automotive website.
In 2019, PistonHeads joined the CarGurus family and together they are charting a path of innovation and expansion in the UK market. PistonHeads is looking to add a Business Operations, Senior Associate to promote new business activities and create operational excellence across the company. This person will have a unique opportunity to engage daily with leadership teams across Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Product, Engineering and Content. Identifying and leading opportunities that drive meaningful growth for the business, while building a strong operator skill set. A successful candidate will be detailed-focused, and possess strong analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills. The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Business Operations.
What You’ll Do:
You will be part of the PH Operations Team and play a big role in planning, leading and running the business operations. In this position you will:
- Use data to provide insights on business performance, identifying challenges / opportunities
- Drive implementation of decisions through cross-functional execution
- Support quarterly and annual strategic initiatives and budgeting processes. Be responsible for short and long-term business objectives.
- Research and handle large-scale projects seeking excellence across all aspects of the business
- Prepare and present executive-level communications, using data insights to support business recommendations
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and be a problem solver in response to business needs
Who You Are:
- You will have achieved a 2:1 degree or higher in Business, Finance, Marketing or another related field
- 2-4 years of experience, ideally in either consulting or finance
- You’ll be highly analytical and be obsessed by detail!
- You'll have strong quantitative abilities and be comfortable with larger data sets
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills!
- You’ll display outstanding communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- You’ll demonstrate strong judgement and the ability to collaborate with diverse partners
- You’re proactive, process and results driven
- You love to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to deliver results in a complex and dynamic environment
- You display outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Back to top