B2B Events Coordinator (Temporary - part time 25 hours)
Are you looking to join the marketing team at a fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to help support its events program and direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers through the end of 2017. This person will have an opportunity to work on many different business-to-business marketing vehicles, including conferences, sports events, email marketing, and webinars. A willingness to jump in wherever needed is a must!
- Coordinate logistics for all US conferences and events under guidance of events manager
- Develop Events Materials with pertinent details for each show
- Research and Identify event opportunities that align with our target market.
- Evaluate and track the success of each event.
- Work with events manager to manage the overall events budget
- Manage inventory and upkeep of sales promotional materials, including collateral and swag.
- Assist marketing team with campaign activities, such as direct mail development, social media, and sales events.
- Keep marketing calendar up-to-date and respond to questions from sales team about campaigns and other marketing topics.
- Initiate marketing projects as opportunities arise and take on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, with interest in marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities with limited oversight.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytically oriented and comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top