Strategic Client Manager
Join our winning team as a Strategic Client Manager
CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. We’ve been recognized by Glassdoor and the Washington Post as a great place to work. We are seeking a Strategic Client Manager to serve as the primary point of contact for large or MEGA car dealer groups who subscribe to and use the CARFAX Vehicle History Service in their daily operations. The goal of this position is to develop and implement plans and programs focusing on both bottom line results and strong joint marketing partnerships.
As a Strategic Client Manager you will:
- Serve as primary point of contact at CARFAX for ownership, and the senior management teams of the top Retail Automotive Dealer Groups.
- Build multiple strong relationships within your accounts at all levels of influence. President, CFO, COO, VP Marketing, CTO, E-commerce, Etc.
- Develop and implement programs to drive revenue growth.
- Translate the conceptual ideas of others into business solutions/opportunities.
- Ability to think outside the box creatively and independently.
- Manage all phases of new contract rollouts (implementation, deliverables, training, etc.)
- Educate key partner contacts with all facets of CARFAX.
- Interact both internally and externally with peers in Marketing, Customer Operations, Technical Development/Operations and Sales.
- Identify new business growth opportunities.
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
- Must have 3-5 years sales or national account management experience working with dealer groups at the corporate level.
- Proven ability to flourish in a home office environment.
- High emphasis on organizational and project management skills.
- Results oriented - focusing on achieving partner sales goals along with completion of successful marketing plans/programs.
- A thorough understanding of automotive dealership operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Up to 75% Travel.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top