Regional Sales Consultant
Join our Winning Team as a Regional Sales Consultant
Do you LIVE for the SELL and enjoy being REWARDED? Do you enjoy knowing you have control over your own individual financial success? Are you seeking a team environment where you are supported and offer a “best in market” product to your customers? If so your next career opportunity is waiting for you at CARFAX.
At CARFAX we are constantly EXPANDING our product offerings! This means we are constantly bringing new products to market that help our consumer and dealer customers. We’re seeking a Regional Sales Consultant to exclusively focus on signing current Advantage Dealer clients up with our new Used Car Listing (UCL) program. This new program provides used car dealers the opportunity to advertise their inventory to an enormous consumer base that trusts and depends on the CARFAX brand to ensure their used car buying experience meets and exceeds their individual expectations. In just over a year since launch over 6000 dealerships have already signed up with the UCL program. In the last 5 months alone consumer traffic to our site has increased over 120%!
As a Regional Sales Consultant you will:
- Identify, cultivate and acquire new business within our dealer base of customers
- Build relationships and work with current CARFAX Advantage clients, including both independent and franchise auto dealers
- Maintain required monthly sales activity and results performance
- 2 years of phone based business to business sales experience
- E-business/internet sales experience specific to business to business (B2B) sales
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, driven and a team player
- Possess good planning and follow up skills
What success looks like:
- Visit automobile dealerships to educate dealers on how they can leverage CARFAX Used Car Listingsand other vehicle history products to promote dealer inventory and help build buyer confidence when shopping and buying used cars.
- Sell vehicle history products: meet and exceed monthly activity and sales quotas; win sales contests; have fun!
- Manage assigned sales territory; track and log activity and customer information in Salesforce CRM.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in media, advertising, or technology; experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Enthusiastic and competitive spirit; strong communicator, presenter and influencer; solid knowledge of CARFAX products; and a consultative sales approach.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-directed, and a strong team player.
- Ability to use technology, including laptop computers, iPads, and iPhones; proficient in MS Office products; Salesforce CRM experience highly desirable.
- 75% travel required; must have valid driver’s license.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top