Regional Sales Consultant
Join our Winning Team as a Regional Sales Consultant
Do you LIVE for the SELL and enjoy being REWARDED? Do you enjoy knowing you have control over your individual financial success? Are you seeking a team environment where you’re supported and offer a “best in market” product to your customers? If so your next career opportunity is waiting for you at CARFAX. At CARFAX we’re constantly EXPANDING our product offerings which mean we’re always bringing new products to market that help our consumer and dealer customers. We’re seeking a Regional Sales Consultant to exclusively focus on signing current Advantage Dealer clients up with the CARFAX Used Car Listing (UCL) program.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Regional Sales Consultant you will:
- Manage assigned sales territory to include identifying, cultivating and acquiring new business within our dealer base of customers
- Build relationships and work with current CARFAX Advantage clients, including both independent and franchise dealers
- Maintain required monthly sales activity including logging activity and customer information in Salesforce CRM
- Visit dealers to continually educate on how to leverage CARFAX products to promote dealer inventory and help build buyer confidence when shopping/buying used cars
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in media, advertising, or technology
- E-business/internet sales experience specific to business to business (B2B) sales
- Experienced and comfortable with technology including laptop computers, iPads, and iPhones
- Ability to commit to 75% travel; must have valid driver’s license
- Proficient in MS Office products; Salesforce CRM experience highly desirable
- Enthusiastic and competitive spirit with a consultative sales approach
- Excellent communicator, presenter and influencer
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, driven and a team player
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Meet Some of CARFAX's Employees
Raquel builds the back-end database applications for CARFAX internal and external software services. She makes sure that CARFAX's back-end runs smoothly and efficiently for both users and clients.
Back to top