Project Management Intern
Join CARFAX as a Project Management Intern!
At CARFAX we are constantly EXPANDING our product and technology offerings! This means we are continually bringing new, innovative products to market through exciting technology initiatives to help our customers. We’re seeking 2 Project Management Interns to help our Project Services team define, plan, and implement a diverse set of projects within the Business Technology organization. You’ll work hand in hand with a large team of project managers and analysts, a driven set of technologists, and both business and technology leaders from across the enterprise. You’ll engage with teams who have a passion for agile software development and balance that with the application of sound project management practices. You’ll be part of a team environment where you are well supported and can help launch best-in-market products to our organization’s customers.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid-back setting. Our employee-focused culture has been consistently recognized and has even earned CARFAX the honor of being named as a “Great Place to Work” 14 years running by Washingtonian magazine and has been nationally-ranked by Glassdoor.com! Are you ready to join a winning team that delivers trusted products and has a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Project Management Intern you will help us build on our successful internship program and:
- Be exposed to and support multiple projects managed by the Business Technology Project Services team, to include various technology initiatives and all functional areas within the team (Product Development, Corporate Infrastructure, Application Services, and Business Intelligence)
- Assist in the management of one or more initiatives and provide other analysis and metrics services, develop reports and prepare presentations, and assist with the identification and implementation of best practices.
- Assist the Project Services Director, Managers, and team members on special projects and will interact daily with senior leaders throughout Business Technology.
- Own specific initiatives and be held accountable for delivery, as well as assisting with others’ tasks.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how CARFAX works, both internally and from our customers’ perspective.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in a business or technical major at an accredited university
- Sound time management and organization skills
- Experience as a member of a project team
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and web-based tool (JIRA/Slack/SharePoint/Confluence/HTML/etc.) skills
- Passion for project-oriented team experiences
- Familiarity with the agile/SCRUM methodology
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) certification
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years, but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop for, buy, own, and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top