National Sales Representative
Join our Winning Team as a National Sales Representative for CARFAX!
Are you an experienced National Sales Representative looking for a new challenge with a GREAT company? Do you have government or municipal sales experience? CARFAX is looking for a National Sales Representative to convert existing partner law enforcement agencies to e-commerce partners. The National Sales Representative will also be responsible for managing prospects and the RFP process for e-commerce opportunities. This position requires approximately 50% business travel.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a National Sales Representative you will:
- Contact existing CARFAX law enforcement agency partners and explain the value of offering accident reports online via CARFAX’s e-commerce site crashdocs.org
- Manage RFP process to identify and pursue new opportunities to partner with law enforcement agencies
Qualifications for National Sales Representative:
- 5+ years’ experience National Sales experience, preferably in the government or municipal areas
- Law Enforcement experience – background is a plus
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and manage time to meet sales goals
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top