National Account Manager
Join our Winning Team as a National Account Manager
CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. We’ve been recognized by Glassdoor and the Washington Post as a great place to work. We’re looking for great people to join our team. The National Account Manager (NAM) will serve as the primary executive level point of contact for large or multi-store car dealer groups. The goal of this position is to build strong business relationships with our customers.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has earned CARFAX both local and national recognition as a “Great Place to Work” multiple years running. At CARFAX we work hard to keep our field employees connected to the culture too and that is why we hold multiple “all hands on deck” events to bring everyone together at the same time and place 3 times a year. If you would like to represent one of America’s most trusted products and brands, work for an industry leader that helps dealers and consumers make smarter decisions, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a National Account Manager you will:
- Build relationships at all levels of influence within the assigned customer base. (President, CFO, COO, VP Marketing, CTO, E-commerce, etc.)
- Cultivate new business development opportunities.
- Function as the regional leader. Coordinate all aspects of client interaction across all customer facing teams.
- Monitor current accounts, report sales activity achievement and maintain customer and pipeline data by updating salesforce daily.
- Manage all phases of new contract rollouts (implementation, deliverables, training, etc.)
- Respond rapidly to customer needs and provide legendary customer service.
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
- 5 + years prior automotive account management experience.
- Existing relationships at the corporate level within top dealer groups.
- Ability to work independently within a self-defined strategic plan
- Proven ability to maintain focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of dealer management software systems (plus)
- Must be a strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- Must love CAR FOX!
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Meet Some of CARFAX's Employees
Raquel builds the back-end database applications for CARFAX internal and external software services. She makes sure that CARFAX's back-end runs smoothly and efficiently for both users and clients.
Back to top