Marketing Product Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Product Manager of Dealer Products & Programs
Do you enjoy creating new product opportunities to help customers improve their business processes? Do you have a knack for working with customers to identify business needs and then creating a product road map to help achieve business objectives? Do you have experience working in a B2B product management position? If so, joining the CARFAX Marketing team as a Product Manager of Dealer Products and Programs. The Product Manager will be a key position, reporting to the Director of Product Management, and will have significant interaction throughout the business and with the senior management team.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid-back setting. Our employee-focused culture has been consistently recognized and has earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 14 years running by Washingtonian magazine and has been nationally-ranked by Glassdoor.com! Are you ready to join a winning team that delivers trusted products and has a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Product Manager of Dealer Products & Programs you will:
- Identify new and better online tools and dealer programs to help used car dealers leverage CARFAX throughout their business processes.
- Work closely with our Dealer Business Unit and market research teams to maximize dealer relevance, convenience, and value from CARFAX provided products and services.
- Identify customer and business needs, and create the product roadmap to help achieve business, financial and product quality objectives.
- Drive the development, implementation, and rollout of products and programs across all departments.
- Product development – ability to manage new products and programs from concept to launch. Drive product strategy, positioning, and development.
- Product management – ability to manage the day-to-day activities of existing CARFAX products, and measure key product quality and business metrics versus goals.
- Analytical skills – ability to use and analyze information to glean insights for our product management efforts, and identify areas of opportunity.
- Creative and conceptual thinking skills – ability to generate new ideas that enhance products and improve the business.
- Results oriented – ability to analyze and track the impact of product improvements to achieving key corporate goals.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – ability coordinate multiple projects across several departments and champion projects through completion.
- Proactive and Self Motivated – feels a strong sense of ownership and proactively identifies what needs to be done. Has a bias toward action.
- 7+ years’ experience, with a minimum of 4 years in a product management role in a software or internet based services organization.
- Proven experience developing, launching and growing a product or program.
- B2B product management experience.
- Experience working with Agile software development teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment where active, hands-on management is the norm.
- Experience working in the automotive industry preferred.
- MBA or equivalent work experience preferred.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top