Marketing Operations Manager
Join our Innovative Team as a Marketing Automation Manager
As a Marketing Automation Manager at CARFAX you will play a key role in defining and driving marketing operation processes. You will manage our marketing automation tool, Marketo, and partner with the demand generation and customer retention teams to support the acquisition and ongoing retention of our dealer customers. If you’re someone who is well-versed in marketing automation and excited about the idea of implementing a marketing automation-engine at an innovative, growing company, this may be the perfect position for you!
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Marketing Automation Manager you will:
- Develop the foundation within Marketo, including lifecycle models, lead scoring and processes that align to the Sirius Decisions Waterfall.
- Work closely with Salesforce.com team to implement seamless lead-to-win process that provides visibility into marketing impact on sales pipeline.
- Build and implement closed loop reporting that allows Dealer Marketing and management to measure campaign results and help to optimize them in the future.
- Develop emails, landing pages and automated nurture programs in support of demand gen and retention efforts.
- Create various dashboards for senior management including lead management and campaign performance dashboards.
- Continuously improve our marketing automation processes and drive the Marketo roadmap, from data cleansing to predictive analytics and program management.
- Work with marketing team to develop testing plan and monitor results to ensure maximum return on campaign efforts.
- Influence marketing programs to maximize demand generation and opportunities for the sales teams.
- 3+ years marketing automation experience w/ tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.
- 3+ years working in a B2B marketing department
- 1+ years working with Salesforce.com applications
- HTML and velocity scripting skills preferred
- Strong project management/organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously for different teams targeting different audiences.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines without sacrificing detail or quality.
- Ability to coordinate across various departments with a demonstrated collaborative approach when working with internal clients and our design team.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience with reporting and data analysis, including mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs in order to drive revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling life-cycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Meet Some of CARFAX's Employees
Raquel builds the back-end database applications for CARFAX internal and external software services. She makes sure that CARFAX's back-end runs smoothly and efficiently for both users and clients.
Back to top