Marketing Campaign Manager
Join our WINNING team as a Marketing Campaign Manager
Do you enjoy the challenge of turning ideas into reality, and playing a vital role in a growing business unit? In this Marketing Campaign Manager role you will develop and execute marketing and communication strategies to effectively promote the myCARFAX Service Shop program to dealer and aftermarket service shops. You will have full responsibility for lead generation and retention, leveraging a wide range of acquisition and marketing vehicles. Qualified candidates will possess a wide range of marketing skills and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Head of Service Marketing.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Marketing Campaign Manager you will:
- Develop and deploy creative and innovative marketing strategies to drive acquisitions and retention to achieve program goals
- Leverage multiple marketing channels, including database marketing, direct mail, email marketing, print marketing and other vehicles to:
- identify leads and convert them to accounts
- increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Support the sales efforts of the corporate, partner development and inside sales teams through the creation of sales support materials including presentation decks, marketing collateral (print, video, social, etc.) and promotional items
- Arrange and coordinate all aspects of participation in tradeshows and industry events
- Participate in product usability tests and translate the results into actionable suggestions for improving messaging
- Interpret research findings and product and acquisition requirements to develop marketing campaigns and support materials that increase partner participation
- Commitment to Innovation – must be able to generate new ideas and programs based on best practices and the success of other programs
- Ability to move ideas to action – ability to rapidly turn “back-of-the-napkin” ideas and concepts into viable communications initiatives
- Strong project management/organizational skills – ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines without sacrificing detail, and to effectively communicate progress against established goals and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to “listen but lead,” and to coordinate across various departments, organizational levels and personality types to achieve goals
- Results oriented – ability to use metrics to manage work and measure success with a strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals
- Hands-on experience designing and executing e-mail marketing campaigns (ad hoc, nurture/drip, etc) using marketing automation platforms ( Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc)
- Experience with customer segmentation and database marketing to pull lists to conduct online and offline direct marketing campaigns
- Proficiency working with Salesforce.com
- Thorough understanding of the key linkages between CRM and marketing automation platforms, as well as key marketing automation concepts (MQL, SQL, etc)
- Strong lead generation and lead scoring skills with examples
- 5+ years’ work-related experience
- Experience managing all aspects of exhibiting at a tradeshow
- Experience working with creative teams to design sales collateral in all forms (print advertisements, product collateral, informational videos, POP materials, etc)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to quantify, report on and improve marketing ROI
- Strong copywriting/proofreading skills
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience with Marketo a big plus.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years, but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this, we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Meet Some of CARFAX's Employees
Raquel builds the back-end database applications for CARFAX internal and external software services. She makes sure that CARFAX's back-end runs smoothly and efficiently for both users and clients.
Back to top