Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing automation is new to CARFAX, so as the Marketing Automation Manager you will play a key role in defining and driving our marketing operations processes. You will manage our marketing automation tool, Marketo, and partner with the demand gen and customer retention teams to support both the acquisition and ongoing retention of our dealership customers. This position is great for someone who has already developed a well-oiled marketing automation engine and is looking for the opportunity to do so again. This position reports to the Demand Generation, Lead.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. When you walk around at CARFAX you hear laughter and spontaneous celebrations and you see people in shorts and flip flops refueling themselves with a game of shuffle puck or by taking a few shots on one of the putting greens. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 6 years in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
What will you do in this position:
- Develop the foundation within Marketo, including lifecycle models, lead scoring and processes that align to the Sirius Decisions Waterfall.
- Work closely with Salesforce.com team to implement seamless lead-to-win process that provides visibility into marketing impact on sales pipeline.
- Build and implement closed loop reporting that allows Dealer Marketing and management to measure campaign results and help to optimize them in the future.
- Develop emails, landing pages and automated nurture programs in support of demand gen and retention efforts.
- Create various dashboards for senior management including lead management and campaign performance dashboards.
- Continuously improve our marketing automation processes and drive the Marketo roadmap, from data cleansing to predictive analytics and program management.
- Work with marketing team to develop testing plan and monitor results to ensure maximum return on campaign efforts.
- Influence marketing programs to maximize demand generation and opportunities for the sales teams.
- Strong Marketing Automation/Operations Background – 3-5 years marketing automation experience (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc)
- Strong project management/organizational skills – has ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously for different teams targeting different audiences. Able to deliver under tight deadlines without sacrificing detail or quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills – has ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization and is highly collaborative with internal clients and design team.
- Strong analytical skills – Experience with reporting and data analysis, including mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Results oriented – has experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs in order to drive revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Physics, or related discipline. MBA preferred
- Hands on experience of working with marketing automation tools (three plus years) and Salesforce.com (one plus years) applications
- HTML and velocity scripting skills preferred
- 3-5 years experience working in B2B marketing department
Back to top