Insurance Products Specialist - Sales Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Insurance Products Specialist - Sales Manager for CARFAX!
Are you an experienced insurance carrier Product Manager or Underwriting Manager looking for a new challenge with a GREAT company? Do you have proven technical and account management skills? CARFAX could be your next, and best, career move!
CARFAX is looking for a National Account Sales Manager to support, upsell and improve utilization of CARFAX products for existing insurance carrier clients. The National Account Sales Manager will also be responsible for product and account management.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid-back setting. Our employee-focused culture has been consistently recognized and has earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 14 years running by Washingtonian magazine and has been nationally-ranked by Glassdoor.com! Are you ready to join a winning team that delivers trusted products and has a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As the National Account Sales Manager you will:
- Build rapport with prospects and clients in the insurance industry
- Expand existing Insurance Property & Casualty (P&C) market clients’ use of CARFAX products, focusing on underwriting and rating
- Manage insurance client renewals including contract updates, up-sell opportunities, product utilization, monitoring of data usage, service and billing trends
- Review renewal contracts and up-sell pricing proposals for accuracy/ completeness including billing and data delivery
- Compile competitive information to be used as comparison for insurance carrier customers
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales and/or account management required
- Experience managing and retaining large, key clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in offering solutions to the P&C Insurance market strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience selling to auto insurance underwriters highly desirable
- Strong work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated
- Advanced level of attention to detail and analytical capabilities
- Analytical skills to research and problem solve insurance client concerns
- Up to 25% national travel required
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Meet Some of CARFAX's Employees
Raquel builds the back-end database applications for CARFAX internal and external software services. She makes sure that CARFAX's back-end runs smoothly and efficiently for both users and clients.
Back to top