Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design Intern you will be primarily responsible for creating the department's various marketing graphics related to client acquisition and retention.
- Designs collateral marketing materials, both print and electronic, to support the department’s sales staff.
- Designs direct mail, including the quarterly newsletter and envelopes.
- Creates graphics for quarterly themes and contests.
- Updates PowerPoint presentations, ensuring graphics are current and reflects the proper information.
- Creates web banners and other images for use within email marketing and landing pages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completed 3 years of an undergrad graphic design degree. (Entering senior year)
- Exceptionally well-organized.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment where success is highly dependent on the contribution of others.
- Strong time management.
- Must be able to work independently and set deadlines.
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in web design and HTML a plus.
- All Candidates subject to a full background check.
This is a paid internship position requiring approximately 24 hours a week.
Back to top