Director of Sales - Auto Finance
Join our Winning Team as Director of Sales, Auto Finance
Do you have proven sales and management experience in the auto finance industry and are looking for a new challenge with a GREAT company? If so, CARFAX could be your next, and best, career move! Our Banking and Insurance Group is looking for a Director of Sales to lead vehicle history sales efforts with OEM auto finance companies and other major auto lenders. This position reports to the General Manager of the Banking and Insurance Group and will play an integral role in the group's continued success.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid-back setting. Our employee-focused culture has been consistently recognized and has earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 14 years running by Washingtonian magazine and has been nationally-ranked by Glassdoor.com! Are you ready to join a winning team that delivers trusted products and has a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Director of Sales, Auto Finance you will:
- Design and implement a vehicle history sales strategy targeting OEM auto finance companies and other large auto lenders
- Direct and participate in the sales cycle and manage a field sales staff to execute the department’s sales strategy
- Train, mentor, and motivate your team to achieve sales objectives
- Track and validate sales pipeline progress including implementing metrics to drive progress
- Represent CARFAX at auto finance industry events
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working at an auto finance company
- Demonstrated experience achieving results in a sales environment
- Experience managing and motivating a sales staff to achieve measurable goals
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a serious work ethic
- Excellent planning and follow up skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and negotiation skills to create win-win situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top