Director - Corporate Infrastructure Services
Director of Corporate Infrastructure Services
As the Director of Corporate Infrastructure Services you will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team that provides great collaboration tools and capabilities for CARFAX employees across the company. This team is responsible for conceiving and implementing collaboration and productivity solutions that enable Team CARFAX to be connected and productive every day.
The Infrastructure Services team covers everything from our desktop and mobile infrastructure to our video collaboration and unified communication capabilities tools. As the Director of this team you will ensure that CARFAX has the best collaboration and technology solutions in place so our employees easily and productively connect, collaborate, and communicate - today and into the future.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As the Director of Corporate Infrastructure Services you will:
- Build and manage the technology strategy for CARFAX communication and collaboration capabilities.
- Partner with stakeholders in the business to understand employee needs and provide creative technology solutions.
- Continuously monitor technology trends in the mobile, collaboration, and unified communication space to identify and recommend new technologies and capabilities for CARFAX.
- Lead, build, and mentor a high performing team of technology experts to execute the communication and collaboration roadmap.
- Manage our Collaboration and Service Desk support teams, systems, and processes.
- Partner with other technology teams on strategy and implementation.
- Collaborate with other leaders on our company priorities and build solid, trusting relationships.
- 5+ years of experience leading technology teams in an agile, fast paced, dynamic environment.
- 10 years overall experience implementing and supporting unified communications and collaboration systems, desktop and mobile technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft, Apple, and Google productivity and collaboration suites.
- Experience with Active Directory and enterprise employee authentication systems and processes.
- Experience with Cisco telephony and unified communications is a plus.
- Strong analytical, process, and problem solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team collaborations skills.
- Ability to balance technology & business needs to meet CARFAX objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top