Digital Marketing Analyst - SEO
Join our Winning Team as a Digital Marketing Analyst - SEO
At CARFAX we consider SEO a top priority and are looking to add a star to our exceptional team. Do you love figuring out what it takes to make thousands of keywords climb in rank when searched? Do you want a career at a company that know and values the power of SEO? If so, the SEO Analyst position may be the role for you!
CARFAX “gets” SEO and we’re looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Consumer Marketing team. In this role you will contribute to SEO analysis, strategy and execution by working with product managers to recommend optimal URL structure and inter-site linking, providing developers with clear, well-defined documented SEO requirements and proposing recommendations for page load improvements. Successful candidates will be well versed with current search engine algorithms and up-to-date on future releases, industry issues and developments.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team that loves SEO? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As an SEO Analyst you will:
- Document SEO requirements for development in a manner that is clear, concise and detail-oriented.
- Monitor performance metrics on a daily basis to provide an understanding of organic search performance.
- Look for growth opportunities in areas such as keyword selection, site infrastructure and on-page optimization.
- Test new strategies by designing experiments and crafting specifications documents.
- Analyze test results and move quickly to set next steps in motion.
- Gain insights into keyword performance by analyzing traffic and conversion.
- Examine and identify competitors’ methodology; measure CARFAX’s performance against direct competitors.
- Use our range of keywords to maximize rankings and optimize internal linking.
- Diagnose and solve technical SEO problems.
- Determine key metrics to measure organic search campaign success and develop processes for measurement and optimization.
- Perform technical site analysis including external and internal link analysis.
- Carry out keyword research using appropriate and various SEO tools.
- 2+ years’ experience with search engine optimization
- Knowledge of SEO principals and user-generated content
- An understanding of organic search algorithms and ranking factors
- Technical curiosity for organic search
- Exceptional communication skills, especially when explaining technical SEO
- Clear communication of SEO technical requirements to developers and product managers
- Ability to balance several projects at once
- Efficiency, accuracy and excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with our competitive landscape (car buying, automotive and consumer advocacy) desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top