Customer Support Specialist
Join our Winning Team as a Customer Service Specialist
Do you want to represent a great product and work for an industry leader that helps dealers and consumers make smarter decisions? If you want to drive your career at one of the Great Places to Work, we want to talk to you! CARFAX started with a vision - to be the leading source of vehicle history information for buyers and sellers of used cars. The Customer Service Specialist, based in our Centreville, VA office, will be responsible for responding to inbound calls from customers within established guidelines and explaining complex information about CARFAX products and services.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Identify and solve customer issues by differentiating between important and unimportant detail
- Document activities performed on customers’ accounts using CARFAX’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Check Business Services’ voice messaging system every 15 minutes and take appropriate follow up action.
- Consistently check and reply to customer email inquiries received within 15 minutes.
- Distribute manual and electronic correspondences received via CARFAX’s CRM management application every 15 minutes.
- Up-sell CARFAX products and services to customers.
- Efficiently perform telephone and non-telephone tasks simultaneously.
- Solicit customer feedback and forward their concerns to the appropriate departments.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in a call center environment or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using various office applications simultaneously
- Must be able to work the hours 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- High school diploma
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings, and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities to challenge you in your career.
Back to top