Customer Care Specialist (Saturday - Wednesday)
- Charlotte, NC
Think of Carewell as Chewy.com for caregivers. Our values are rooted in service, convenience, dependability, and trust, with some fun thrown in for good measure. Woman-founded and family-led, our mission is to improve the health and happiness of caregivers and their families through personalized service and compelling content.
We make it simple for consumers to find vetted products that will help them provide better care to loved ones who are aging, disabled, immunocompromised, or living with chronic conditions. With our enormous selection of products, low prices, and extremely high-touch service, Carewell helps caregivers find everything they need on one site while placing family squarely at the heart of everything we do.
Making people feel better is what gets us out of bed in the morning. How about you?
We’re a mission-driven company looking for mission-driven people! This isn’t your ordinary customer service job - we need service-minded go-getters ready to go above and beyond to improve caregivers’ lives. We’re a close-knit team focused on empathy, kindness, and service. We love feedback, new ideas, and surprise pizza parties. But most of all, we love family caregivers.
Being a part of the Carewell family means:
- The ability to make your mark. We love new ideas and welcome change!
- Self-improvement focused atmosphere. Giving and receiving feedback is at the core of what we do - we’re here to help each other grow.
- Opportunities to learn. We’ll host regular team training on anything from dementia care to treating wounds.
- Lots of room to grow. We’re a small team and growing every day! We always have new, exciting projects - and we’re always looking for people to step up and take the lead.
Customer Care Specialist Responsibilities:
- Having quality conversations with our customers around their questions, needs, or complaints
- Ensuring that each and every customer you encounter feels supported and valued
- Building lasting relationships with customers based on trust, kindness, and reliability
- Fully engaging in all training and learning opportunities offered
- Recommending products that serve the customers’ best interests
- Delivering above and beyond customer service experiences
- Practicing active listening, clarifying information, and diffusing upset customers
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Proven history of a strong service-attitude (volunteer experience, passion projects, other customer service roles)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills
- Exceptional service skills, including active listening, written and verbal communication skills, and a professional phone voice
- Must submit two references
You’d be a great candidate if this describes you:
- You’re comfortable asking sensitive questions and diffusing tense situations
- You make an effort to speak from a place of empathy and kindness
- You give feedback often, and receive feedback with an open mind
- You see problems as opportunities to learn
- You take ownership of problems, even if it seems outside of your responsibility
- You promote happiness and positivity in every aspect of your life
As part of the Carewell Family, you'll enjoy:
> Health insurance
> Paid time off
> Monthly massages
> Employee discounts
> Hang out with our office pup, Henry!
More about the team: https://www.carewell.com/our-story
Back to top