Senior Director, Customer Success
CareMessage is looking for a leader who is passionate about serving customers and coaching people. This person will be responsible for optimizing and enhancing the touch points along the customer journey, including implementation/onboarding, support, and ongoing customer success. The perfect person for this role is a people AND process expert.
Within 30 days you'll...
- Learn the product inside and out, absorb our internal processes, and travel to customer locations so that you understand the experiences of our customers and our customer-facing teams.
- Develop a strong relationship with your direct reports so that you're in a position to provide them with valuable coaching, drawing from your outside experience and melding that with our internal culture.
- Get a baseline of the customer base, including but not limited to, customer segmentation exercise, customer calls/visits, analyzing quantitative and qualititative data from churned and happy customers.
Within 60 days you'll...
- Partner with the VPs of Product and Sales to enhance every touch point along customer journey, with the goal of maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Implement internal process enhancements and organizational initiatives (e.g. create internal documentation, design employee training programs, optimize customer interaction templates) that will help grow our customer-facing teams at a measured rate as our user base expands.
- Establish an early warning system that allows us to address problems immediately as opposed to waiting for time based check-ins.
- Design the ideal engagement model based upon customer segmentation exercise (QBRs, surveys, meetings, Advisory Board, training, webinars etc.)
Within 90 days you'll...
- Establish and monitor KPIs – especially product utilization and revenue -- for the customer success function as a whole and for individual contributors.
- Own the companywide customer success OKRs and lead cross-functional teams that will deliver on those OKRs.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to influence the product roadmap, using the credibility you've earned through the success you've achieved during your first three months at CareMessage.
- Roll out customer success programs to increase product utilization and ensure customer retention and renewal.
- 5+ years managing customer-facing teams
- 2+ years in a complex, regulated industry
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Strong quantitative skills (Excel pivot tables, SQL queries)
- Expertise in establishing processes and enforcing policies
- Extensive experience with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce), support tools (e.g. ZenDesk, Desk.com), and productivity tools (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Basecamp)
- SaaS (software as a service) and healthcare experiences are a big plus
Check us out on The Muse!
Meet Some of CareMessage's Employees
Daniel oversees the entire Engineering Team. He helps his team do code reviews and ensures they make appropriate decisions for the problems they’re trying to solve.
Back to top