Senior Customer Success Manager
CareMessage is a unique, fast growth SaaS not-for-profit health technology company dedicated to improving healthcare outcomes for the most underserved patient populations in the United States. CareMessage’s web application enables healthcare organizations to leverage interactive text messaging to remind patients about appointments, motivate them to schedule preventive care screenings and manage their chronic conditions.
Since first launching its product in late 2013, CareMessage has partnered with nearly 200 healthcare organizations in 35+ states across the country, reaching more than one million patients (representing ~1% of all Medicaid and uninsured patients in the United States). Our patient reach is doubling every six months.
CareMessage has raised $18M in philanthropic capital from major institutions including Google.org, Y Combinator, the Pershing Square Foundation, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, the CVS Health Foundation, the Marc and Laura Andreessen Foundation and the William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation. CareMessage employs ~40 people and is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley's "Perspectives in Philanthropy" magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact:
- Announcement on reaching first millionth patient
- Outcomes achieved for patients and healthcare organizations
Senior Customer Success Manager
Be a foundational member on a customer success team that helps healthcare organizations address the one of the biggest problems they face: helping the underserved get healthier. Mobile platforms are in high demand as the country shifts towards value based healthcare payments. We’ve already helped some of the biggest names in healthcare including Partners Healthcare, Baylor, Scott & White, Sinai Health System and over 200 others.
What We Are Looking For..
This role requires someone with 6-10 years in customer success who has worked with major enterprise accounts preferably within the health landscape (community health centers, insurers and/or hospitals). You should be comfortable engaging c-suite level executives within major accounts in the healthcare market and have strong public-speaking and writing skills. To join a company at our stage, you should be confident in your ability to retain and grow our customer base in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. You should bring a passion for healthcare tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, a desire to work with and impact the lives of the underserved.
Your work, however, will not be limited just to making customers happy and closing business. You’ll work closely with our CEO and VP of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our customer success process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact on the healthcare landscape and the lives of underserved patients nationwide.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Thoroughly understand our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value.
- Develop close relationships with Management and other teams in our company – Engineering, Delivery, Sales, and Product etc. – and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals.
- Schedule recurring 1:1’s with important team members
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Own and manage your accounts.
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and develop a plan for how to retain and grow those customers..
- Accurately track customer satisfaction and product utilization
- Have a voice at the table, guiding our design, engineering, product teams towards a product that has the maximum impact on patients’ lives.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Shape, iterate, and scale our customer base.
- Play an integral role in designing our customer engagement strategy. Help decide which services make sense to add, remove or change in delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Establish strong relationships with our most valuable customers and achieve strong customer retention
Meet Some of CareMessage's Employees
Daniel oversees the entire Engineering Team. He helps his team do code reviews and ensures they make appropriate decisions for the problems they’re trying to solve.
Back to top