Senior Account Manager
Be a foundational member of a sales team that helps healthcare organizations address one of the biggest problems they face: helping underserved patients get healthier. Mobile patient engagement platforms are in high demand as the country shifts towards value based healthcare payments. We’ve already helped some of the biggest names in healthcare including Partners Healthcare, Baylor, Scott & White, Sinai Health System and over 200 others.
What We Are Looking For...
This role requires someone with 6-10 years in sales who has worked with major enterprise accounts preferably within the health landscape (community health centers, insurers and/or hospitals). You should be comfortable selling to c-suite level executives within major accounts in the healthcare market and have strong public-speaking and writing skills. To join a company at our stage, you should be confident in your ability to retain and grow our customer base in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. You should bring a passion for healthcare tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, deep sales expertise.
Your work, however, will not be limited just to closing business. You’ll work closely with our VP of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact on the healthcare landscape.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Thoroughly know our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value
- Own and manage relationships
- Develop close relationships with Management and other teams in our company – Engineering, Implementation, Account Management, and Product etc. – and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals
- Schedule recurring 1:1’s with important team members
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Take ownership of customer campaigns intended to drive optimal utilization of the platform
- Master a consultative strategy to sell CareMessage’s solutions, and be confident running product demos for a variety of audiences, including C-Level executives
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and develop a plan for how to retain and grow customers
- Identify and drive growth and upsells within our customers
- Accurately track customer satisfaction and forecast revenue targets every month
- Have a voice at the table, providing guidance to our product teams that have the maximum impact on patients’ lives
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Shape, iterate and scale our customer base
- Play an integral role in designing our customer engagement strategy. Help decide which services make sense to add, remove or change in delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Work with the VP of Sales to build out campaigns, field programs, events, etc. to supplement your own outbound activity
- Contribute to the growth of the team by participating in interviews and helping onboard new hires
- Establish strong relationships with our most valuable customers and grow customer retention and revenue to 110%+
Want to learn more about our team? Visit our profile on The Muse.
CareMessage is a nonprofit organization using mobile technology to make underserved populations healthier. Healthcare organizations use CareMessage's patient engagement platform to remind, inform and educate over 1 million patients about primary care appointments, preventive care screenings, and disease self-management. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised nearly $20 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, and others in an effort to build technology to solve problems in healthcare.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley's "Perspectives in Philanthropy" magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact:
- Announcement on reaching first million patients
- Outcomes achieved for patients and healthcare organizations
Meet Some of CareMessage's Employees
Daniel oversees the entire Engineering Team. He helps his team do code reviews and ensures they make appropriate decisions for the problems they’re trying to solve.
Back to top