Remote QA Automation Engineer
CareMessage is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to help with manual and automated quality assurance of the CareMessage web application and API. You will be responsible for entire features and will be a full-time member of the CareMessage Engineering team. Our engineering team follows agile principles in a test driven development process. We are a remote first team that values open collaboration and shared ownership.
- Design, write and execute automated and manual test plans for product features, ensuring optimal test coverage
- Collaborate with engineering, design and product to ensure we provide a quality user experience for clinic staff
- Reflect on and suggest improvements to existing QA processes to ensure team efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance with an agile team
- Ability to create well-written test cases and bug reports describing functionality
- Experience with version control (GitHub), bug tracking (JIRA) and test case management (TestRail)
Desired, but not required
- Tested a feature on multiple platforms and responsible for creating the entire test plan
- Amazon web services or other cloud service providers
- API, load and performance testing
- HIPAA compliance and security/penetration testing
Learn more about our remote culture on TheMuse
CareMessage is a nonprofit organization using mobile technology to make underserved populations healthier. Healthcare organizations use CareMessage's patient engagement platform to remind, inform and educate over 1 million patients about primary care appointments, preventive care screenings, and disease self-management. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised nearly $20 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, and others in an effort to build technology to solve problems in healthcare. You can learn more about our team by visiting our profile on The Muse.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley's "Perspectives in Philanthropy" magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact:
- Announcement on reaching first million patients
- Outcomes achieved for patients and healthcare organizations
Meet Some of CareMessage's Employees
Product & Support Specialist
As a member of the Support Team, Ashley teaches CareMessage customers how to use the company’s web application—and educates them about different features of the technology.
Back to top