Product Support Associate
At CareMessage, we love our customers and we are committed to their success. As a Product Support Associate, you'll be responsible for making our customers successful. You'll work directly with our customers to analyze, troubleshoot, and mitigate customer problems. You'll become an expert in our product capabilities, and you'll use this knowledge to handle and resolve requests quickly and efficiently. You'll serve as a critical link between our customers and our product team, communicating your observations and insights, as well as escalating critical issues when needed.
Within 1 month, you'll...
- Learn the product inside and out
- Respond to customer requests via email and phone
- Collaborate with members of the Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to optimize every customer's experience
Within 3 months, you'll...
- Tackle the most complex technical issues customers face
- Accurately track customer satisfaction
- Contribute documentation for our internal product knowledge base and external Help Center
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to prioritize customers' feature requests
- Develop a plan to establish a community amongst our most active customers
- Manage an ongoing training program to help our customers optimize their use of the product
- Manage a daily queue of incoming requests that require timely attention.
- Quickly resolve customer concerns by email and phone.
- Develop expert-level understanding of platform technology and functionality.
- Advocate for our customers by gathering and sharing data-driven insights to help improve customer experience.
- Assist our technical teams by identifying and reproducing customer issues.
- Contribute to the development of the Support team by designing tools and processes to achieve maximum impact and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous customer-facing and/or project management experience a plus.
- Passion for using technology to transform healthcare access and delivery in underserved communities.
- Outstanding interpersonal, critical thinking, and analytical skills along with a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to translate solutions into simple, actionable steps.
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork.
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and excellent follow-through.
You can learn more about our team by visiting our profile on The Muse.
CareMessage is a nonprofit organization using mobile technology to make underserved populations healthier. Healthcare organizations use CareMessage's patient engagement platform to remind, inform and educate over 1 million patients about primary care appointments, preventive care screenings, and disease self-management. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised nearly $20 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, and others in an effort to build technology to solve problems in healthcare.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley's "Perspectives in Philanthropy" magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact:
- Announcement on reaching first million patients
- Outcomes achieved for patients and healthcare organizations
Meet Some of CareMessage's Employees
Daniel oversees the entire Engineering Team. He helps his team do code reviews and ensures they make appropriate decisions for the problems they’re trying to solve.
Back to top