The CareMessage team is looking for a Product Operations Manager to help the team streamline workflows, manage projects and improve internal day to day operations. This role is ideal for a self-starter with a data-driven mindset who enjoys multitasking, working collaboratively, and wearing many hats in a fast-paced environment. An ideal candidate will have some experience working with product and/or engineering teams in an agile environment, and experience managing cross-functional projects.
What We Are Looking For...
This role requires 2+ years of previous experience in a product or support-related role. You should be extremely organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and take on a variety tasks. As a partner to our co-founder/VP of Product, you will be brought into a variety of conversations so you should be comfortable interacting with people internally and externally.
Your day-to-day may include managing special projects, helping coordinate product releases, aiding in the collection of customer feedback, or analyzing product utilization data. Over time, you will be able to build expertise and take ownership of specific aspects of the business that may lead you to Product Management, Product Marketing, or similar career tracks.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Become an expert on our product
- Understand internal processes and collaborate with product, design, engineering and health outcomes teams
- Update and maintain internal documentation
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Effectively plan and manage cross functional projects from ideation to execution
- Schedule and manage cross-functional meetings including quarterly roadmap planning, product releases, and product reviews
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Collaborate with the product team to gather and analyze customer feedback
- Analyze and synthesize various sources of customer data including product utilization, support tickets, etc.
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership in identifying problems and rolling out workflow or process improvements
You can learn more about our team by visiting our profile on The Muse.
CareMessage is a nonprofit organization using mobile technology to make underserved populations healthier. Healthcare organizations use CareMessage's patient engagement platform to remind, inform and educate over 1 million patients about primary care appointments, preventive care screenings, and disease self-management. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised nearly $20 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, and others in an effort to build technology to solve problems in healthcare.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley's "Perspectives in Philanthropy" magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact:
- Announcement on reaching first million patients
- Outcomes achieved for patients and healthcare organizations
Meet Some of CareMessage's Employees
Daniel oversees the entire Engineering Team. He helps his team do code reviews and ensures they make appropriate decisions for the problems they’re trying to solve.
Back to top