Director Of Community
We’re looking for a director of community who can engage our growing community of students and volunteer professionals and build the systems we need to become a world-class online community management organization.
You'd be responsible for:
- Creating and executing strategies to maintain high quality contributions from volunteers
- Engaging directly with our community members through public in-app coaching
- Content creation that engages our community
- Building and managing analytics that ensure our community is performing well
- Building an ambassador program, including volunteer moderators
- User relations and managing inbound support requests
- Recruiting a team
- This role lies at the very heart of what we do: empower people. We’re a crowdsourcing platform, and our crowd needs a champion. Are you our champion?
- Off the charts passion for our mission and vision, and ability to relate to our community members
- Great communicator
- Able to lead and inspire others
- Organized and analytical
- Empathetic and able to defuse any situation
- Dedicated and reliable
- High energy and enthusiastic
- A true digital citizen
Skills or experiences that would be nice:
- Management and recruiting
- Ambassadors program strategy
- Web Analytics
- Multiple social media platforms
- Mailchimp or similar campaigns
- Familiarity with search engine optimization
How to show us: A cover letter that shows us that you are extremely passionate about our mission and that you have the ability to deeply understand our users (especially our students and volunteers).
If you dream big and want to have huge impact on a rapidly growing social impact startup with an insanely ambitious plan to change how society functions, please get in touch.
$65K – $85K
Back to top