Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our Engineering team is building a managed Kubernetes platform to enable seamless CI/CD from development to production as we migrate our legacy services to containers. You'll be pulling things apart and tinkering, building new platforms, as we move "all-in" on AWS. Here, engineering opportunities are endless. With this fast-paced, synergetic group, you'll be working together and across the organization to ensure customer success all while continuing to build a product that protects their dearest assets.
What You'll Do
- Ownership, architecture, and management of a container orchestration platform on AWS infrastructure components such as EKS/ECR, VPCs, EC2, S3, tagging schemes, IAM roles.
- Deployment, and management of automation of cloud-based infrastructure and software
- Working with configuration management tools in Linux - Terraform, Packer, Salt, Ansible,
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet 12-Factor principals.
- Architecture and implementation of cloud-based monitoring, alerting and reporting - SignalFx, CloudWatch, StatusCake, Splunk, Pagerduty, InfluxDB
What You'll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical operations and software development
- Solid understanding/experience of containerization services such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of open source tools
- Solid understanding/experience of continuous integration and deployment practices and supporting infrastructure/architectures
- Ability to manage using a preferred scripting language, e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Go
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level SaaS environment
- Security Experience a plus
- Team Player with a sense of humour
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customers-including 34 of the Fortune 100-the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
Back to top