Technical Support Engineer
Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
We are looking for junior to senior level Technical Support Engineers. Our ideal candidate is an organized self-starter and team player with an entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethic, motivated to work in and add value to a high growth, results-oriented environment.
About the Job:
- Participate in support activities including incident logging and tracking, troubleshooting, root cause analyses and contribution to the knowledge base.
- Closely interact with customers to identify product issues and technical solutions to help customers optimize their use of the Captora.
- Maintain ownership of cases until resolution, setting customer expectations and driving other teams as needed.
- Work with Engineering team to resolve product issues, escalating as necessary.
- Work with Engineering on new features, contribute customer feedback for consideration in the product roadmap.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Captora products and demonstrate a solid technical understanding of the entire delivery process and technology stack.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring SLAs are being met, including case resolution, communication and incident management.
- Become a champion of Captora platform! Unravel complex customer mysteries and lead efforts for high customer satisfaction.
- 1-2++ years of experience in Engineering or in Support, diagnosing and resolving problems in a complex software environment, preferably SaaS.
- Troubleshooting experience, with strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent organizational skills -- ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Ability to work with a rapidly evolving product and leading edge customers.
- Bachelor of Science of Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Domain experience of Marketing Demand Gen activities.
- Understanding of common support metrics, available tools, and typical industry standards for excellent customer satisfaction.
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone and/or electronically.
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software solutions is preferred, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM or SFA applications
- Demonstrated incident management skills
Captora is the Digital Marketing Acceleration Platform that helps you find and capture new buyers before your competition.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top