(Sr) Product Manager
Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
Captora’s platform enables digital marketing teams to target, launch and optimize high-performing campaign portfolios at scale across search, advertising, and social channels. Captora’s Product team prioritizes future innovations that ensure we create the world’s most successful digital marketing company.
We’re looking for a Product Manager/Sr Product Manager to set and lead Captora’s platform & application product strategy also being the internal domain expert guiding our future innovation and growth priorities. Strong background in various aspects of the MarTech landscape including Digital Marketing Platforms such as Adobe and Oracle Marketing Cloud, Website Landing Page Builders, CMS products, Marketing Automation, Predictive Analytics, Optimization products, CRM, Advertising Systems such as Google AdWords, and Retargeting/Advertising products is desired.
About the Job:
- Drive vision, strategy and execution for your product maniacally focused on customers, product adoption, product quality and ultimately, the success of your product
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis, core/context exercise to come up with product positioning and inform product roadmap
- Work cross-functionally, elbow to elbow with executives, marketing, customer service and engineering to drive the product roadmap and build the business.
- Learn from customers and partners on product usage, integration, challenges and product gaps. Ability to translate customer needs to product requirements by thinking product and not custom solution.
- Write detailed MRDs, PRDs with the intent of producing high quality software
- Evangelize the product internally and externally, driving innovation and customer adoption.
- Drive Go to Market plans for your product that includes pricing, packaging and field enablement collateral and pitch materials.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate decisions/issues
- Have fun!
- You are entrepreneurial and innovative with a sophisticated understanding of digital marketing, market automation advertising and CRM products
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience with defining and launching global SaaS software products. You also have proven your ability to work and execute cross-functionally to accomplish objectives
- You have a strong quantitative bent and love using data and analytical tools to solve product challenges
- You do not mind getting your hands dirty spending time with products/tools, writing MRDs, PRDs etc.
- You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver consistently
- You have experience creating compelling pitch materials such as sales training decks, data sheets, customer pitch decks etc
- You take ownership as product managers are responsible for the direction of the product from ideation through delivery.
- You are an overachiever, went to a reputable school and graduated with a BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical field.
- You thrive in a fast moving environment and willing to learn/adapt as the needs of the company evolves.
- You hold an audience captive with your exceptional presentation skills and persuasive communication style.
Captora enables its customers to target and launch high-performing Top-of-Funnel marketing campaigns at scale and intelligently optimize campaign portfolios across search, advertising, and social channels.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Captora's Employees
As a software engineer at Captora, Brenden builds out Captora’s products and manages projects for his Engineering Team.
Back to top