Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
Captora seeks to add an experienced Solutions Architect to provide technical leadership for the integration of Captora’s Top of Funnel Marketing platform and solutions with our customers' Content Management Systems and Marketing Automation application.
The ideal candidate is primarily responsible for evaluating customers’ technical and functional requirements, and for developing sound architectural blueprints in line with their business goals. As an experienced practitioner, the Solutions Architect will advise customers on best practices for SaaS integrations. This person will collaborate with cross-functional internal teams in developing and delivering robust, scalable and flexible solutions on time and of high quality. This may include designing prototypes and building proof of concepts.
This person will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the Technical Consulting team. The Solutions Architect will perform hands-on activities to ensure project success.
About the Job:
- Conduct requirements gathering and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and Captora experts
- Develop architectural blueprints and conduct solutions architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities. Ensure solution is flexible and scalable, aligns with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business and technical requirements
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural solution documents to a variety of audiences, including customer Business management. Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development.
- Lead Technical Consultants through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance and mentorship in the integration/implementation of Captora solutions to customers’ technology/web stacks. Ensure on-time delivery of projects that meet quality standards.
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Act as a liaison between Captora Development, Support, Sales and Professional Services teams, any third-party Partners and customer organizations to drive successful implementations
- Become highly proficient in the Captora platform and be recognized as an expert in domain areas., e.g. paid and organic search, Google AdWords, social channels, etc.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team and across the organization, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- 5+ years demonstrated customer-facing experience designing, implementing/integrating and supporting Enterprise-level technical solutions that address complex business requirements. Experience with proof-of-concept prototyping is a plus.
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development for SaaS applications. Experience with large-scale websites is a plus.
- Integration architecture experience with marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.) and content management systems (Pantheon, Adobe AEM, WordPress, etc.), specifically server-side integrations and manipulations. Experience with custom integrations and plug-ins a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting and describing complex technical subjects.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites.
- Ability to multitask, simultaneously managing multiple activities and projects while delivering to aggressive timelines.
- Domain knowledge in Organic and Paid search and familiarity with Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Bing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
Captora is the Digital Marketing Acceleration Platform that helps you find and capture new buyers before your competition.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Captora's Employees
As a software engineer at Captora, Brenden builds out Captora’s products and manages projects for his Engineering Team.
Back to top