Senior Front-End Engineer
Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
Captora seeks to add a Senior level Front-End Engineer to our talented growing team. You are instrumental in the implementation of UI components for our next-generation SaaS-based content marketing analytics product suite on both web and mobile platforms. You work on multiple aspects of the system at once, with a variety of interesting technology challenges which to apply your software engineering skills to. You interact with UX, product, and other engineering team members as we provide consulting services to our clients. Above all, you love to build UI’s that you can be proud of and you’re never content with a UI that isn’t smooth and polished.
- 5-7+ years experience in this type of role
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with responsive, CSS3 media queries, and mobile implementation
- Proper understanding of ReSTful standards and best practices.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience w/ MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js)
- Experience developing UI elements for business and enterprise class web applications.
- Experience w/ team collaboration in GitHub
- Experience w/ D3JS/nvD3JS
Captora is the Digital Marketing Acceleration Platform that helps you find and capture new buyers before your competition.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top