Professional Services Engineer
Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
Captora seeks to add a Professional Services Engineer to our talented growing team. You are instrumental in the creation of customer templates based on customer needs . You interact with customers, UX, product, and other engineering team members as we provide consulting services to our clients. Above all, you love to build forms that you can be proud of and you’re never content with a form that isn’t smooth and polished.
About the Job:
- Ability to understand and use Captora’s Organic and Paid Search.
- Create, Update and maintain optimized and responsive templates for clients.
- Create and customize HTML/CSS forms for clients as needed.
- Execute testing efforts for a number of concurrent projects across multiple browsers, operating systems, and handheld mobile devices.
- Work closely with Engineering, QA and Product teams to report bugs in a detail and easy to understand manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field or relevant work experience
- Familiarity with server-side integrations and manipulations with common CMS’s.
- Experience building custom plug-in’s with common CMS’s
- Familiarity working with API, JSON, and Web Services
- Familiarity with various marketing automation software (i.e. Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua)
- Familiarity with Browserstack or other methods to conduct cross-browser testing
- Domain knowledge in Organic and Paid search and familiarity with Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Bing would be a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines are essential to success
- Good written communication skills are critical
- Ability to pick up new responsibilities quickly
- Solid understanding of browser variations and rendering engines
- Experience working on large-scale websites is a plus
- Good visual and creative skills are a strong plus
Captora is the Digital Marketing Acceleration Platform that helps you find and capture new buyers before your competition.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top