Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Plan big. Take Risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
Captora is looking for a talented and highly motivated results-oriented individual to be a part of our Pre-Sales team. The ideal candidate is team oriented and takes proactive steps to contribute across our business operations. The candidate will be committed to excellence and will bring enthusiasm, expertise and creativity to Captora.
As a member of the Sales team, the Solutions Consultant serves as the subject matter expert in sales cycles. Critical skill sets are familiarity with the challenges of marketing and sales leaders, plus an understanding of big data and machine learning concepts. This is a fast-paced, highly-visible, client-facing role that provides the opportunity to use a versatile set of skills, including:
- Communicating a client-specific value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Understanding a client’s marketing and sales process, and being able to articulate solution recommendations in a domain-specific language.
- Configuring and performing product demonstrations using prospects data
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify prospect and customer business goals, needs and pains
- Communicating client feedback to product management and engineering
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Supporting Marketing efforts including setting up demos and presentations for exhibitions / conferences
- Leverage knowledge of product and market to help ramp Account Executives to become self sufficient with their own demos
- Develop and create customer facing collateral and resources to support your efforts as a Solutions Consultant
- Supporting all sales, marketing, technical and channel objectives.
- Collaboration with Captora team members to develop sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development.
- Creation of SOW and Project Plans for client onboarding to meet success goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly dependable, self starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Leading technical discussions with business and technical decision makers, including detailing technical specifications, product roadmaps, deployment, and third-party integrations
- Domain knowledge of the Marketing and Sales function
- Experience with marketing and/or sales applications—such as Eloqua, Marketo, or Salesforce
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to present complex concepts in an organized and articulate manner
- 2 years or more of experience in a pre-sales/consulting role; or experience as a marketing practitioner
- BA or BS or equivalent
Captora targets and launches high-performing top-of-funnel campaigns at scale and intelligently optimizes your campaign portfolio across search, advertising and social channels.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Captora's Employees
As a software engineer at Captora, Brenden builds out Captora’s products and manages projects for his Engineering Team.
Back to top