Outbound Sales Development Representative
Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
Captora is scaling its Sales organization and we are looking for top performing Sales professionals to join our team in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
As an Outbound Sales Representative (OSDR), you generate new business opportunities that fuel our revenue growth. OSDRs are responsible for managing the entire lead qualification process including prospecting into B2B target accounts, qualifying, addressing competitive challenges and pitching Captora’s value proposition and solutions to Marketing executives and senior-level decision makers. This role requires a significant amount of outbound prospecting and self-driven creative prospecting.
What You’ll Do
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate target accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- Make 50+ cold calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find 15+ new contacts to include in your call cadence.
- Identify and connect with key decision makers and/or key influencers.
- Clearly articulate the value of Captora’s solutions for specific personas and potential use cases and set up quality meetings for your Account Executives.
- Work well with others, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities.
- Collaborate with your peers sharing best practices, “oops moments,” and role-play to make sure you are continuously honing your approach and achieving success.
- Attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- Leverage your competitive spirit to beat your quota every day.
- Use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
- Organize your work and be disciplined in utilizing sales tools, such as Salesforce and LinkedIn
What You Need to Be Successful
Our ideal candidate has the experience and the right blend of the "hunter mentality" to source and identify new contacts within target SMB and Mid-Market accounts and the "farmer perseverance" to nurture those relationships until they meet the Sales Qualified Lead criteria. Also, Captora has a culture of promoting from within and we are looking at OSDR hires as our future rockstar AEs. As such, candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to over-achieve and be tenacious self-starters every day. Other skills and attributes that will set you up for success:
- At least two years of consistent and proven success in a competitive sales environment
- Selling solutions over the phone and cold calling into a variety of business and geographies
- Goal-oriented go-getter – you have a keen understanding of how your results impact not only your prospects’ businesses, but Captora’s as well. You don’t settle for mediocrity.
- A bias for over-achievement – you don’t hit quota because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past quota because it’s who you are.
- Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you.
- You want to be in sales because you want to drive your own destiny.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
- Self-disciplined, accountable and reliable are words people use to describe you.
You must be able work on-site and travel to our other offices as needed.
We offer a competitive salary and achievable commission structure, as well as excellent benefits.
Captora’s solutions target and launch high performing top-of-funnel marketing campaigns at scale across search, advertising and social channels
We are creating a model company and achieving market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top