Head of People/HR
Plan Big. Take Risks. Make a Real Impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
The Head of People is the principal source of HR support and strategy, responsible for people strategy, internal culture and communications, human resource processes and compliance, diversity and inclusion, policies and procedures, compensation, learning and development, employee engagement, etc. in support of business strategy and goals. You contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels, excelling at establishing and cultivating a positive and innovative culture as Captora scales.
Our ideal candidate is dedicated to helping Captora become the company we all want it to be and has a track record of building and scaling organizations where team members are proud to work. You are a leader who has strong HR practioner experience in a high-growth company with multiple locations worldwide. You have established programs that build and enhance cultures, as well as support employees’ career growth. You have established strong collaborative partnerships with executive teams and are willing to leverage other people and talent to accomplish amazing results quickly and efficiently. You are humble, empathetic and a simplifier that connects with people while driven to win and serving others.
Only local candidates will be considered.
About the Job:
- Plan and execute on all aspects of our People function in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment (employee relations, compensation, benefits, payroll, immigration, compliance, etc.), building a structure that will scale as the company grows.
- Partner with executives and senior leadership to effectively architect, scale and develop the rapidly growing and changing organization.
- Establish organizational design and development programs that support our business strategy and goals, and our employees grow in their careers.
- Drive employee engagement and culture through surveys, communication, events, collaboration tools, and websites, maintaining transparency and trust as we scale with great people.
- Help establish and manage Captora’s employment brand as a great workplace through social channels.
- Partner with internal recruiters to ensure we are attracting outstanding candidates across all functional areas.
- Work with managers and prospective employees on compensation to ensure we are competitive globally.
- Refine and manage the employee onboarding process.
- Implement metrics and dashboards that track and measure the success of programs and people.
- Help the company sustain and build upon its culture and core values through hyper growth.
- Stay current on industry trends and practices to provide thought leadership and guidance on recruiting, compensation, organizational structure, change management, employee relations, training and development, performance evaluation, retention and HR policies.
- 10+ years HR or People Operations related experience within high-growth technology startups, preferably with enterprise SaaS companies (growing beyond IPO).
- Experience with multiple locations; international experience strongly preferred.
- A track record of establishing strong relationships across Engineering/Product, Customer Success, Finance, Recruiting, and GoToMarket teams.
- Strong experience and confidence in engaging in proactive organization design, leadership and employee coaching, and employee career development.
- Created employee engagement programs (events, pulse surveys, regular communications, etc.) that enhance and scale with a company’s rapid growth.
- Experience administering full employee lifecycle from hire to separation; performance management, leaves of absence, and immigration.
- A “metrics mindset” and are a strong systems thinker with a “metrics mindset.”
- A curious mind, innovative, disciplined, and a positive people-person concentrating on developing people/company strengths.
- Working familiarity with Google and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work and attend all on-site meetings in our Mountain View office.
Captora enables its customers to target and launch high-performing Top-of-Funnel marketing campaigns at scale and intelligently optimize campaign portfolios across search, advertising and social channels.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top