Head of Implementation Services
Plan big. Take risks. Make a real impact. Join Captora and help us change the future of marketing!
The Head of Implementation Services is a highly visible, customer-facing role on Captora’s Professional Services team and integral in driving our customers’ initial performance and continued satisfaction using our game-changing platform for digital marketing. You lead the team responsible for post-sales implementations with new customers, ensuring deployments align with customers’ success goals and support their desired outcomes. Post-implementation responsibilities include proactively mining customers’ performance data and advising them on the correct path or other course corrections they need to make to drive continuous value with Captora, and collaborating with product support on escalations as needed. You also work cross-functionally with product management, business consulting and customer success to identify data gaps and chart future solutions for the product roadmap.
This individual must be passionate about personally designing a repeatable implementation process, and leading both peers and junior consultants to follow reliable & predictable steps during implementation. Must have proven skills providing accountability and visibility into implementation progress, via standardized management reporting & metrics.
- Provide technical leadership for customer implementations, in collaboration with Captora’s Go-Live implementation team, to ensure a successful and referenceable deployment.
- Analyze customer technical and business requirements as a basis to propose the right deployment approach.
- Consult, deploy, tune, configure, optimize and install Captora within customers’ technical environments.
- Mentor other technical consultants during the delivery of the Captora platform and solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and configuration standards.
- Participate in end-to-end analyses and execution of data and insights for performance and growth marketing activities. Specifically:
- Identify sources and data required to meet client’s success goals.
- Define and validate transformation logic required to support information insights.
- Identify effective data visualization solutions to address business questions.
- Identify and implement reporting solutions, using automation capabilities when appropriate.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of analytics, data repositories, data models and reporting systems:
- Identify and document the underlying data elements, constraints, flows and sources supporting the business domain.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Captora business processes, data, marketing eco-system as well as data received from other sources.
- Participating in meetings with all interested groups to evaluate potential changes to the marketing data and processes.
- With understanding of marketing system and data needs, proactively identify gaps in data coverage and required enhancements/opportunities for improvement.
- Help analyze and solve day-to-day challenges with data and analytics/reporting systems including:
- Researching data and systems issues.
- Resolving and/or prioritizing issue resolution.
- Pro-actively identifying data quality problems and supporting solution identification.
- Operating as a project manager utilizing a cross functional/matrix team.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing a team of technical consultants
- 5+ years of technical consulting experience.
- Experience deploying and configuring Web Applications with marketing automation and CMS integration experience a plus.
- Experience with web standards and XML, CSS and HTML
- Comfortable with Linux, AWK, vi, and scripting.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools is a plus.
- Proven project management experience as evidenced by successful project delivery.
- Strong and confident customer-facing consulting skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, architects, data modelers, data visualization experts and developers.
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset through critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Be a natural in correlating metrics, causal analytics, and data-driven prediction of performance.
- Comfortable working independently to achieve successful results with minimal guidance.
- Confidently handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel 25%
Captora is the Digital Marketing Acceleration Platform that helps you find and capture new buyers before your competition.
We are looking to create a model company and achieve market leadership with leading edge technology, but believe a great vision without the right people is irrelevant. We are committed to attracting, developing, motivating and rewarding the highest quality people who possess emotional intelligence, positive energy, and a commitment to success. We strive for simplicity and to be nimble and humble as we dedicate ourselves to the success of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Captora is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top