West/Southwest Regional VP, Real Estate
Captivate is seeking to hire a proven sales executive to support our strategic growth and business development initiatives within the company’s real estate team. This executive will develop and lead a first-class sales team across the Southwest/Western United States with the mission to expand the commercial office building footprint of our best-in-class media and communications platform. There is an opportunity to earn equity ownership in Captivate over time.
- Hire, mentor, motivate and lead a multi-level team of sales professionals to prospect, initiate and close sales opportunities in the commercial real estate and other related industries (e.g. hospitality, residential, etc.).
- Manage the contract negotiation and renewal process with existing real estate partners.
- Develop and implement innovative new revenue models that reflect a variety of advertising and content delivery mechanisms as well as new audiences and venues.
- Collaborate closely with Captivate’s engineering, marketing, content, sales and business development teams to shepherd real estate product ideas from conceptualization to sales execution.
- Nurture and actively build relevant strategic relationships with real estate partners through personal networks and through those of the sales team.
- Personally steward a small group of real estate portfolio owners; nurture and strategically grow the relationship.
- At least 10 years of sales management experience in a consultative, strategic selling environment.
- A positive and effective leadership style in a high-growth, sales-oriented and results-driven environment.
- Strong familiarity with the commercial real estate industry including key landlords, geographic markets, building operations and real estate property transaction activity a plus.
- Experience with Digital Media/Screen integration a plus.
- The ability to think proactively and to employ innovative approaches to drive Captivate’s strategic plan.
- Experience hiring, developing, managing and lead a high-performance team to achieve goals.
- Must live in one of the following market places: Dallas, Los Angeles or San Francisco.
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate is a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment that provides the opportunity to make an impact.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Account Executive, Regional Advertising Sales
Christina oversees client accounts, from prospect stages straight through to post-campaign result reports, ensuring that advertisers reach every objective they set for themselves through completely customized strategies.
Back to top