This position ensures the accuracy and management of Captivate’s traffic system to book, schedule, and plan all approved orders, revisions, cancellations, etc. It works closely with the Finance, Legal and multiple Sales Teams to coordinate ad contracts, schedules, synchronized sponsorships, etc.; and ultimately helps craft solutions to client needs that Captivate’s systems can fulfill. Reporting and analytical responsibilities include production of order confirmations, proof of performance reports, and KPI dashboards (including sell-out rates, inventory availability).
- Work with AE’s on complex proposals and contracts to create the appropriate customer solution in proposal /contract system
- Accumulate ad contract elements from account executives and clients
- Work as a key business partner between East, Midwest and West Coast sales teams and Traffic dept., develop solutions to advertising campaign proposals, and collaborate with Traffic team to schedule campaigns including monitoring performance and scheduling backfill as necessary
- Receive and review insertion orders, verifying accuracy and compliance with Captivate policies and capabilities, and resolve any discrepancies with sales team.
- Complete trade forms, process and track PSAs, and complete sales cancellation forms
- CRM update for revisions (directly working with the AE’s)
- Process credit checks.
- Provide coverage for production team, generating orders’ creative instructions and inputting media files into traffic system
- An advanced understanding of traffic systems and process flow (radio, digital, cable, or television).
- Ability to analyze and ensure booked orders result in the correct revenue spread and revenue recognition.
- Judgment to determine if sales contracts meet Captivate’s order acceptance criteria, contract terms and standards.
- Careful attention to detail with ability to handle any issues from order intake through fulfillment.
- Ability to determine if the contract was fulfilled and the discretion to create make-good offers.
- Ability to be highly organized, prioritize and manage multiple demands effectively under deadline pressures.
- Confident and friendly personal style and effective communication skills.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role, comfortable working across departments to craft client solutions and troubleshoot system issues
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401(k), commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’d like to hear from you.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top